MINNEAPOLIS - Hennepin Theatre Trust will hold a digital lottery for Hamilton tickets when the incredibly popular show comes to Minneapolis Aug. 29.
Forty tickets will be sold for every performance for just $10 each.
How does it work? The digital lottery will open on Monday, Aug. 27 for tickets to the Wednesday, Aug. 29 performance. For each show the digital lottery will open two days before the performance.
Hamilton runs from Aug. 29 through Oct. 7 at the Orpheum Theatre in downtown Minneapolis. Use the official Hamilton app or go to the Hamilton lottery website to register.
Here are some details
- The lottery opens at 11 a.m. CT two days prior to the performance and will close at 9 a.m. the day prior to the performance
- No purchase or payment is necessary to enter the lottery
- Each winning entrant may purchase up two tickets
- Only one entry per person per performance. Must be 18 years or older
- Tickets must be purchased online with a credit card by 4 p.m. the day prior to the performance (a custom link will be sent)
- Lottery tickets will be picked up at Will Call beginning two hours before the performance with a valid I.D. Show tickets void if resold.