GOLDEN VALLEY, Minn. — Looking for a fun way to get kids introduced to workout movements? Darcy Moffat and Kirk Erickson from Life Time Champlin visited KARE 11 to showcase “The Emoji Workout”.
Here are some examples of how emojis can make a workout fun:
- Pushups (arm muscle emoji)
- Dead Bugs (bug emoji)
- Walking Lunges (male & female walker emoji)
- Dolphin Plank (dolphin emoji)
- Hammer Curls (hammer emoji)
- Overhead Press (male & female holding hand in the air emoji)
The workout utilizes Emojis to get you started on basic and essential workout movements. It’s also fun to share on social media.
Ride for a Reason – March 7
More than 175,000 children are diagnosed with cancer each year, which is the leading cause of death by disease past infancy for children in the U.S. To fight against this, Life Time destinations across the country will host the fourth annual Ride for a Reason indoor cycling event on Saturday, March 7.