GOLDEN VALLEY, Minn. — In celebration of National Fajita Day on August 18, Cantina Laredo Executive Chef Mauricio Legorreta joined us in-studio to deliver the 411 on fajitas and demo how to make fresh fajitas at home.
Check out his easy and tasty recipe ideas which includes all of your favorite ingredients.
- grilled inside skirt steak
- grilled chicken breast
- bacon wrapped shrimp (slice down middle, add a sliver of jalapeno and jack cheese inside, wrap with bacon and pan fry).
- fajita vegetables (white onions and green peppers sauteed)
- garnish with a little grilled red bell peppers and cilantro on top
- serve with your favorite toppings:
- sour cream
- pico de gallo
- rice, beans and tortillas and you're all set!