MINNEAPOLIS — Don't throw away your shot to see Hamilton in Minneapolis this spring!
When the Tony-winning musical comes to town again on April 4, theater-goers can be in the room where it happens for a fraction of the typical ticket cost: $10.
That's because 40 tickets will be available for each performance at the Orpheum Theatre through a digital lottery, which opens on Friday, March 24 at 10 a.m.
The first round of the lottery will be open until noon on March 30 for tickets to shows on April 4-9.
After that, lotteries will start each Friday and close the following Thursday for performances in the upcoming week.
Here's how you can enter:
- First, download the official Hamilton app
- Enter the lottery between 10 a.m. Fridays and noon Thursdays
- Whether you win the lottery or not, you'll be notified between 1 and 4 p.m. on Thursday via email and mobile push notification
- If you win, you have two hours to claim and pay for your tickets
- Each winner can purchase up to two tickets
Regular-priced tickets run from $119 to $349 for each of the touring company's 40 shows at the Orpheum, which runs from April 4 through May 6.
Watch more local news:
Watch the latest local news from the Twin Cities in our YouTube playlist:
WATCH MORE ON KARE 11+
Download the free KARE 11+ app for Roku, Fire TV, and other smart TV platforms to watch more from KARE 11 anytime! The KARE 11+ app includes live streams of all of KARE 11's newscasts. You'll also find on-demand replays of newscasts; the latest from KARE 11 Investigates, Breaking the News and the Land of 10,000 Stories; exclusive programs like Verify and HeartThreads; and Minnesota sports talk from our partners at Locked On Minnesota.
- Add KARE 11+ on Roku here or by searching for KARE 11 in the Roku Channel Store.
- Add KARE 11+ on Fire TV here or by searching for KARE 11 in the Amazon App Store.
- Learn more about KARE 11+ here.