Lunds & Byerlys Executive Chef Michael Selby has your dinner plans taken care of. Regardless of whether you have 30 minutes or 4 minutes, you’ll have a healthy, flavor-packed seafood meal on the table that you and your family will love.
Chef Selby shares a delicious recipe for Latin Spiced Salmon that you can make at home, plus, for those that are time-starved, he’ll show you can pick up a new L&B Seafood Steamer and have a delicious meal in 4 minutes.
Visit any Lunds & Byerlys meat and seafood department to try all six varieties of our Seafood Steamers.
Latin Spiced Salmon
Created By Lunds & Byerlys Executive Chef Michael Selby
2 Sixty South Salmon fillets (4 ounces)
2 tablespoons Arbequina olive oil
1 tablespoon L&B Guacamole Seasoning Mix
1 cup jasmine rice, cooked
2 cups Mann’s Power Blend Shredded Vegetables
¼ cup fish broth
4 springs cilantro, roughly chopped
1 lime, juiced
- Lightly coat each salmon fillet with 1 tablespoon of Arbequina olive oil. Sprinkle both sides of each salmon fillet with L&B Guacamole Seasoning Mix.
- Over medium heat, place both salmon fillets into a non-stick pan. Lightly brown all sides, about 1 minute. Do not sear.
- Add cooked rice and shredded vegetable blend to the pan and lightly stir. Allow to cook for about 30 seconds.
- Add fish broth (can substitute vegetable broth or water) and immediately cover pan. Reduce heat to low and cook for 1-3 minutes, depending on thickness of salmon.
- Remove lid from pan and add chopped cilantro, remaining Arbequina Olive Oil and lime juice.
- Add a pinch of salt and serve immediately.