RIVER FALLS, Wis. — Some of us don't feel like cooking a massive meal on Thanksgiving.
Luckily, you can choose to go out to eat and let someone else do all the work.
Tattersall in River Falls is hosting a buffet on Thanksgiving day.
General manager Aaron Johnson joined KARE 11 News Saturday with a taste of what's on the menu.
Bourbon and Mustard Glazed Ham:
- 8lb Ham (cooked bone-in spiral)
- ½ cup Tattersall Rye
- 2 cups Brown Sugar
- ¼ cup Orange Juice
- 1 teaspoon Orange Zest
- 1 teaspoon Ground Mustard
- ¼ teaspoon Ground Coriander
- ½ teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
1. Mix ingredients except ham in a sauce pan.
2. Bring to a simmer and reduce heat.
3. Place ham in roasting pan.
4. Brush on half the glaze and bake at 250 F for 1.5 hours (basting frequently).
5. Uncover for the last ½ hour brushing the remaining glaze on the ham. Enjoy.
Watch more KARE11 Saturday:
Watch the latest coverage from KARE11 Saturday in our YouTube playlist: