MINNEAPOLIS — Young Joni is launching its first-ever brunch on May 27.
The restaurant, owned by James Beard award-winning chef Ann Kim, is located in northeast Minneapolis.
Kim's menu is inspired by wood fire cooking and features globally influenced dishes and signature pizzas.
Here's some of the food you can expect on the brunch menu:
- Juk with Korean short rib, soft egg and chili crisp
- Jerusalem bagel with smoked mackerel and Castelvetrano olive tapenade and crème fraiche
- Shakshuka with eggs, harissa-tomato sauce, chickpeas and wood-fired pita
- Dutch baby with seasonal fruit and miso caramel
- Breakfast pizza with sausage, eggs and cheese
Get more recipes:
Watch the latest recipes featured on KARE 11 News in our YouTube playlist:
WATCH MORE ON KARE 11+
Download the free KARE 11+ app for Roku, Fire TV, Apple TV and other smart TV platforms to watch more from KARE 11 anytime! The KARE 11+ app includes live streams of all of KARE 11's newscasts. You'll also find on-demand replays of newscasts; the latest from KARE 11 Investigates, Breaking the News and the Land of 10,000 Stories; exclusive programs like Verify and HeartThreads; and Minnesota sports talk from our partners at Locked On Minnesota.
- Add KARE 11+ on Roku here or by searching for KARE 11 in the Roku Channel Store.
- Add KARE 11+ on Fire TV here or by searching for KARE 11 in the Amazon App Store.
- Learn more about the KARE 11+ app for Apple TV in the Apple App Store.
- Learn more about KARE 11+ here.