MINNEAPOLIS - We know not everyone likes to step inside the big box stores or browse Amazon to do their holiday shopping. For some, a unique, handcrafted gift means a lot more.
Luckily, the Twin Cities has plenty of opportunities for you to shop Minnesota or Wisconsin-made products for your loved ones.
To make things easier for you during this busy time of year, we put together this list to help you find a great holiday market!
Check below for an interactive map.
- European Christmas Market - Dec. 7-10, 2018
- Union Depot, St. Paul
- Nordic Julemarket - Dec. 7-9, 2018
- Utepils Brewing Company, 225 Thomas Ave N, Minneapolis
- Sisyphys Brewing Winter Market - Dec. 8, 2018
- Sisyphus Brewing, 712 Ontario Ave W, Minneapolis
- Minneapolis Craft Market at Holidazzle - Dec. 13-16, 2018
- Loring Park, Minneapolis
- Tattersall Holiday Market - Dec. 12, 2018
- Tattersall Distilling, 1620 Central Ave NE #150, Minneapolis
- A Very Vintage Holiday Market - Dec. 16, 2018
- Lakes & Legends Brewing Company, 1368 Lasalle Ave, Minneapolis
- The Lynhall Holiday Cookie Market - Dec. 16, 2018
- The Lynhall, 2640 Lyndale Ave South, Minneapolis
- Linden Hills Holiday Market - Dec. 9, 16, and 23, 2018
- Sunnyside Gardens, 3723 44th St. W, Minneapolis
- The Great Northeast Make Merry Market - Dec. 14 and 21, 2018
- Sociable Cider Werks, 1500 Filmore St. NE, Minneapolis
- Mill City Farmers Market Winter Market - Dec. 8 and 15, 2018
- 704 S 2nd St., Minneapolis
- Northeast Minneapolis Farmers Market Winter Market - Dec. 16, 2018
- Solar Arts by Chowgirls, 711 15th Ave NE, Minneapolis