ST PAUL, Minn — It's going to really feel like winter next week when temperatures plummet outside, and that has people thinking about winter sports.
Friday through Sunday, the St. Paul Ice Fishing & Winter Sports Show is taking place at the RiverCentre. There, you'll find nearly 200 exhibits from augers, fish houses, clothing, cameras and accessories. More than 25,000 people are expected to attend this year's show.
Tickets are $12 for adults, $5 for children and children ages five and under get in for free.
- Friday, Dec. 6: 1 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- *VIP Preview: 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Saturday, Dec. 7: 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- *VIP Preview: 8 a.m. – 10 a.m.
- Sunday, Dec. 8: 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
More details about tickets and events is available here.