MINNEAPOLIS — Get your home ready for all things autumn with a warm and welcoming visit to Bachman’s Fall Ideas House, open Sept. 5–Oct. 6.
Themed “Autumn Harvest,” the historical home is embracing fall’s favorite styles, colors and seasonal comforts in every room. Guests are invited to tour the house to discover a fresh crop of home decorating trends and inspirational settings that you can recreate to give your own nest a new autumn glow.
Visitors can schedule a self-guided tour of the Ideas House.
- Location: Bachman’s Historic Family Home, 6010 Lyndale Ave. S., Minneapolis
- Tickets: $5 tickets on sale online and at 612-861-7311. Same-day tickets may be available, only at the gift counter at Bachman’s on Lyndale.
- Hours: Open seven days a week. Self-guided tour tickets are sold in 30-minute increments on the half hour during the following times:
- Monday–Wednesday, 9:30 a.m.–2 p.m.
- Thursday–Friday, 9:30 a.m.–6 p.m.
- Saturday, 9:30 a.m.–4 p.m.
- Sunday, 10:30 a.m.–4 p.m.
- Charity: 20% of ticket proceeds benefit Urban Ventures
Get your ticket to tour the Fall Ideas House at www.Bachmans.com/IdeasHouse.