GOLDEN VALLEY, Minn. — A recent survey by the AP (Associated Press) found that one in four Americans never plan on retiring. For some, that means becoming their own boss.
Neil Anderson, Founder and President of The Courage Group, Inc., a Twin Cities based, Incorporating Services Provider Company, shares key, pre-launch to-do tips for people who don’t plan to retire and want to open their own business.
- Do your homework, write a business plan, now.
- Start getting your financial house in order, now.
- Start living below your means, avoid debt, now.
- Start learning about marketing and sales, now.
- Start improving your business writing skills, now.
- Start improving your communication skills, now.