GOLDEN VALLEY, Minn. — Driving while holding a cellphone is illegal in Minnesota, which is why a new hands-free device might make the perfect gift this holiday season. KARE 11’s Alicia Lewis sat down with Best Buy’s Matt Smith with a look at some of their top sellers.
- Bluetooth connectivity lets you stream audio from your Bluetooth device, while the simple side controls let you play and pause your music as well as control the volume.
- Connect and control your playlist straight from your phone, or feed hands-free calls through your car's stereo system with Bluetooth 4.2 and FM frequency transmission.
- Locate your vehicle if you can’t remember where you parked with the built-in car locator.
- Two USB ports allow you to charge your device on the road.
- Connects to the Alexa app on your phone and plays through your car's speakers via auxiliary input or your smartphone's Bluetooth connection. Includes Vent Mount.
- With Alexa, use your voice to play music, check the news, find the nearest gas station, and more.
- With 8 microphones and far-field technology, Echo Auto can hear you over music and road noise.
- Features Apple Car Play and Android Auto, enabling you to virtually mirror your device’s features like voice assistant control, music streaming, navigation and more.
- Bluetooth connectivity and USB port allow you to connect your device and play music.
- With Bluetooth phone pairing, you can play audio on two devices at once.
- The iDatalink Maestro RR on this Kenwood digital multimedia receiver lets you seamlessly interface with satellite radio.
- Features high-powered magnets that let you easily connect your cell phone, tablet, GPS or other compatible device to your vehicle’s dashboard.
OTHER NEWS: Tips for driving safe when winter hits