MINNEAPOLIS — Put away the Vikings jersey and dust off your baseball hats. Twins baseball is almost back!
Single-game tickets are now on sale for the 2020 Target Field home schedule.
You can buy tickets for all 81 home games online, using the MLB Ballpark app, by calling 1-800-33-TWINS or 612-33-TWINS, or in person at the Target Field Ticket Office.
Fans can also still purchase a discounted 2020 Twins Pass, which gets you into 80 regular season games at Target Field, for $45 a month.
On Feb. 13, the price increases to $49 a month.
The Twins return to Minneapolis as the defending ALC Division Champions, led by 2019 American League Manager of the Year Rocco Baldelli. The Bomba Squad had a record-breaking season in 2019, winning the second-most games in franchise history, clinching their first division title since 2010, and setting the MLB single-season record with 307 home runs.
To celebrate the 60th season of Minnesota Twins baseball at Target Field, the first 300,000 fans to attend the April 2 home opener against Oakland will receive a Twins quarter-zip pullover.
Target Field is also running several daily promotions throughout the season:
- Sunday—Kids Day presented by Gillette Children’s Specialty Healthcare: Every Sunday, kids’ meals are half price. Before games, kids 12 and younger can get free autographs from a Twins player. Postgame, kids can run the bases courtesy of Twin Cities Orthopedics.
- Monday and Tuesday—All You Can Eat presented by FOX Sports North: On Monday and Tuesday evening games, fans can enjoy the All You Can Eat package, which includes a Grandstand ticket (starting at $26 per ticket) and access to unlimited ballpark food and beverage favorites.
- Wednesday—Student Day presented by Rasmussen College: Every Wednesday, Ballpark Access tickets are just $5 for students—available through mobile delivery. Students can download a free Metro Transit ride pass.
- Wednesday—Schweigert™ Dollar-A-Dog Day: Every Wednesday, hot dogs are just $1 at the Hennepin Grille and Taste of Twins Territory concession stands.
- Thursday—U.S. Bank Meal Deal: Every Thursday, fans can purchase a U.S. Bank Home Run Porch View or Field Box High Ticket (starting at $14 per ticket) and receive a FREE Schweigert™ hot dog and Pepsi.
- Friday—Friday Night Fireworks presented by Securian Financial: Fans are treated to postgame fireworks following every Friday night game from June through August.
Pitchers and catchers report to Spring Training in Ft. Myers, Florida on Feb. 12, and position players report the following Monday.
You can find a full list of daily ticket specials and promotions here.
Season ticket plans are also still available.