MINNEAPOLIS — The Minnesota-themed running event Hot Dash 5K & 10 Mile is back Saturday, March 25, 2023, at Boom Island.
Celebrate the end of winter by running with a comfort food feast. Runners can enjoy post-race hot food samplings, a free beer, a meat raffle, firepits, outdoor fun, and more in the Finisher Festival.
The Hot Dash's "Comfort Food Partners" will serve samples of four dishes. Runners will vote on which cook-off contender will receive the Golden Spatula Award.
The cook-off contenders are:
The Hot Dash also offers:
- Free training from Trackster
- MiiR tumbler and finisher medal to recognize your accomplishment
- Packet pick up & bingo at Summit Brewing Co.
- A complimentary post-race Summit beer (21+ with valid ID)
- Singing in celebration with the Beer Choir
So, sign up to run 5K or 10 miles, prepare to feast, and vote!
Watch more local news:
Watch the latest local news from the Twin Cities in our YouTube playlist: