MINNEAPOLIS — The Minnesota-themed running event Hot Dash 5K & 10 Mile is back Saturday, March 25, 2023, at Boom Island.
Register here for this event organized by Twin Cities in Motion. Kids run free!
Celebrate the end of winter by running with a comfort food feast. Runners can enjoy post-race hot food samplings, a free beer, a meat raffle, firepits, outdoor fun, and more in the Finisher Festival.
The Hot Dash's "Comfort Food Partners" will serve samples of four dishes. Runners will vote on which cook-off contender will receive the Golden Spatula Award.
The cook-off contenders are:
- Pulled Pork Mac n Cheese – Dawg’s BBQ
- Porketta Nachos – Deep Roots Concessions
- Roasted Veggie and Marinara Pasta Hot Dish – We Cater To You
- Classic Tater Tot Hot Dish – We Cater To You
The Hot Dash also offers:
- Free training from Trackster
- MiiR tumbler and finisher medal to recognize your accomplishment
- Packet pick up & bingo at Summit Brewing Co.
- A complimentary post-race Summit beer (21+ with valid ID)
- Singing in celebration with the Beer Choir
So, sign up to run 5K or 10 miles, prepare to feast, and vote!
Watch more local news:
Watch the latest local news from the Twin Cities in our YouTube playlist: