MINNEAPOLIS - The Minnesota Twins have announced plans for its three postponed games against the Chicago White Sox, after an April blizzard shut down the city.
The three games that were scheduled on April 13, 14 and 15 will now be played in June, September and August later this year.
The makeup dates and ticket information is below:
Original game date: Friday, April 13 (7:10 p.m.)
Makeup date: Tuesday, June 5 at 3:10 p.m. as part of a straight doubleheader (second game will start about 30 minutes after the first game finishes). Brian Dozier/Byron Buxton T-shirt giveaway will also move to the June 5 game. Jackie Robinson Day, originally planned for April 15, will be moved to game one on this day.
Fans with tickets to the April 13 game can do one of the following:
• Utilize the value of their ticket (the amount paid) as a voucher toward any future Twins regular season game in 2018. Fans may apply the paid value of their ticket to seats in any Target Field seating area, based on availability. Any exchanges must be made at the Target Field box office at least 48 hours prior to the rescheduled game.
• Tickets for the games that are part of the Spring Ballpark Pass will be good for both games of the doubleheader on June 5th and cannot be exchanged.
• Tickets for the postponed game are not subject to refunds.
Important Note: Due to the discounts offered for the purchase of some tickets, the amount paid for the ticket (and thus the “value” of your ticket) may be different than the price printed on the ticket.
Original Date: Saturday, April 14 at 1:10 p.m.
Makeup Date: Friday, Sept. 28 at 1:10 p.m. as part of a split doubleheader (second game remains at original 7:10 p.m. start). Twins Plaid Flap Cap giveaway presented by Pepsi for the first 10,000 fans for will also be moved to the Friday, Sept. 28 1:10 p.m. game.
Original Date: Sunday, April 15 at 1:10 p.m.
Makeup Date: Monday, Aug. 20 at 6:10 p.m. (previously scheduled mutual off day). Jackie Robinson Day will be moved to the Tuesday, June 5 game (3:10 pm).
Fans holding tickets to the April 14 and April 15 postponed games have two options:
1. Utilize their tickets for admission into the rescheduled game.
2. Exchange their unused ticket for any future Twins regular season game in 2018 (subject to ticket availability). Unused tickets may be exchanged only at the Target Field Ticket Office located on Target Plaza off 7th Street.
The Twins state tickets for the games that are part of the Spring Ballpark Pass are good for the makeup game only and cannot be exchanged. Tickets for the postponed game are not subject to refunds.
For more information, click here.