Don't forget to wear your maroon and gold on Friday! Governor Tim Walz proclaimed the day as Maroon and Gold Day in the State of Minnesota, as the Gophers prepare to host Penn State on Saturday.
Both teams are undefeated at 8-0 heading into Saturday's game at TCF Bank Stadium, which is sold out for the first time in nearly five years.
Gates open at 9:30 and kickoff is at 11:00 Saturday morning, but there are a bunch of events happening before the game.
Make sure to wear your maroon and gold and get a free rally towel when you enter the stadium.
- Ski-U-Match -- welcome the team when they arrive to the stadium at the Lake of the Woods entrance -- 8-830am
- Gopher Garden Pre-Game Fan Fest -- 8am-11am on Oak Street outside 3M Arena at Mariucci featuring give-aways, food and drinks and events for kids.
- Maturi Pavilion Indoor Tailgate -- 8:30am-10:30am featuring live music, food and drinks
- Live Big Ten Network Tailgate Show --9-11am from lot C56 next to 3M Arena at Mariucci
- Gopher Hours will feature discounted food/beverage inside the stadium on the west plaza from 930am-1030am
- Gopher Spirit Rally -- 10am featuring a pre-game band/spirit squad performance from the patio of 3M Arena at Mariucci