- COVID-19 vaccine boosters could mean billions for drugmakers
- A box truck telling people to not get vaccinated was actually a publicity stunt encouraging COVID-19 vaccines in Charlotte, NC.
- US booster shots start, even as millions remain unprotected
- CDC approves COVID-19 boosters: Where to get them
- Biden confirms he will receive jab as CDC endorses COVID-19 booster for millions of older Americans
- 182.5 million Americans fully vaccinated. Here's what percent that is.
- FDA backs Pfizer COVID-19 boosters for seniors, high-risk
- No, the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine dosage is not the same for kids ages 5 to 11 as it is for adults
- Yes, an Israeli study did find natural immunity is effective in fighting COVID-19, but health experts still recommend vaccination
- Biden doubles US global donation of COVID-19 vaccine shots
- FDA poised to announce a verdict on Pfizer booster shots
- No, migrants in immigrant detention facilities are not required to get the COVID-19 vaccine
- 'Soul-crushing': US COVID-19 deaths are topping 1,900 a day
- J&J: Booster dose of its COVID shot prompts strong response