TV Opportunities - Reach over 600,000 people in a week
- KARE 11 serves the greater Twin Cities metro. View our coverage map.
- WeatherNation, our 24-hour weather station powered by the KARE 11 weather team, Paul Douglas and 6 AMS-certified Meteorologists is a very targeted cable solution.
- Produce a high quality TV commercial at no charge
- Work with you to find the right time to reach your customers
- Work within your budget – campaigns start for as low as $7500
- For information about TV advertising with KARE11 contact Jerry Bodine, 763-797-7288, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Digital Display Advertising
- KARE will produce all banner ads at no charge.
- Various targeting options available, such as geography, time of day and day of week.
- Our Extended Network will get your message in front of your ideal customer across premium websites, such as comScore’s Top 250.
- Work within your budget – campaigns start for as low as $1500
KARE's Digital Marketing Services
- Search Advertising (PPC) – Google Premier Partner
- Social Media Management – Facebook Preferred Marketing Partner
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Web Design & Development
- Email Marketing
- Map/Reputation Monitoring
- Lead tracking through form fills and phone calls
Thank you again for your interest in KARE 11.
Online Ad Guidelines & Sizes
You will need Adobe Reader to view
Online Credit Application:
Click here for our credit application to get started.
6 hour ago 11:08 p.m.
Actor Bill Paxton's Minnesota connection
12 hour ago 4:51 p.m.
Woman killed in Mpls. crash ID'd
5 hour ago 11:58 p.m.
'Moonlight' wins best picture after Oscars announce wrong winner
8 hour ago 9:21 p.m.
Road rage crash:4 people arrested in north Mpls.
7 hour ago 10:13 p.m.
MN Sunday liquor sales to cost WI border cities
7 hour ago 10:33 p.m.
Oldest player in college baseball making most of second chance
6 hour ago 11:13 p.m.
Oscars 2017: Winners' list
7 hour ago 10:27 p.m.
Central Minn. family tackles concussions
11 hour ago 6:07 p.m.
'People's Court' Judge Wapner passes away
8 hour ago 8:56 p.m.
Wild acquire Hanzal in trade with Coyotes
13 hour ago 4:22 p.m.
MN, WI target wolf protections again
11 hour ago 6:31 p.m.
Kurt Busch wins crash-marred Daytona 500 with last-lap pass
13 hour ago 4:37 p.m.
Early week warm up
7 hour ago 10:34 p.m.
Kimmel live tweets Trump during Oscars
11 hour ago 5:56 p.m.
Sunday liquor sales heads for final Minnesota Senate vote
7 hour ago 10:22 p.m.
Actor Bill Paxton dead at 61
21 hour ago 8:23 a.m.
28 injured after driver slams pickup into crowd watching Endymion parade
7 hour ago 9:44 p.m.
Storm chasers light up Tornado Alley with 'Twister' star's initials in tribute