TV Opportunities - Reach over 600,000 people in a week
- KARE 11 serves the greater Twin Cities metro. View our coverage map.
- WeatherNation, our 24-hour weather station powered by the KARE 11 weather team, Paul Douglas and 6 AMS-certified Meteorologists is a very targeted cable solution.
- Produce a high quality TV commercial at no charge
- Work with you to find the right time to reach your customers
- Work within your budget – campaigns start for as low as $7500
- For information about TV advertising with KARE11 contact Jerry Bodine, 763-797-7288, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Digital Display Advertising
- KARE will produce all banner ads at no charge.
- Various targeting options available, such as geography, time of day and day of week.
- Our Extended Network will get your message in front of your ideal customer across premium websites, such as comScore’s Top 250.
- Work within your budget – campaigns start for as low as $1500
KARE's Digital Marketing Services
- Search Advertising (PPC) – Google Premier Partner
- Social Media Management – Facebook Preferred Marketing Partner
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Web Design & Development
- Email Marketing
- Map/Reputation Monitoring
- Lead tracking through form fills and phone calls
Thank you again for your interest in KARE 11.
Online Ad Guidelines & Sizes
You will need Adobe Reader to view
Online Credit Application:
Click here for our credit application to get started.
ADVERTISING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Your purchase of any broadcast or online advertising is subject to TEGNA’s standard advertising terms and conditions, which are available here.
2 hour ago 5:55 p.m.
3 children injured in crash on 35W at 694
2 hour ago 5:45 p.m.
Anoka Co. Fair talks ride safety after Ohio tragedy
3 mins ago 7:51 p.m.
Family discovers 30,000 honey bees in roof
4 hour ago 4:05 p.m.
Mall of America closes ride after Ohio fair accident
1 hour ago 6:43 p.m.
I-35W bridge collapse remnants on display
2 hour ago 6:19 p.m.
Mpls. Armory to be Super Bowl nightclub venue
8 hour ago 12:22 p.m.
Police training board won't name fund in Castile's honor
5 hour ago 2:36 p.m.
Inmates at Stearns Co. Jail to get new uniforms
3 hour ago 4:37 p.m.
PJ Fleck reads mean tweets and it's elite
7 hour ago 12:36 p.m.
Victims in Ohio State Fair accident identified
2 hour ago 6:20 p.m.
Public memorial set for Justine Damond
3 hour ago 5:12 p.m.
Beautiful forecast into the weekend
2 hour ago 5:54 p.m.
I-94 re-opens after car plunges off overpass
2 hour ago 6:06 p.m.
Scaramucci ignites fierce White House fight: 'Shiv in ribs'?
3 hour ago 4:56 p.m.
Hwy 243 bridge in Osceola closed for weekend
12 hour ago 8:19 a.m.
Witness to deadly Ohio State Fair ride accident: 'We heard them hit the…
7 hour ago 1:09 p.m.
Zebra mussels confirmed in Chisago Co.
24 hour ago 7:55 p.m.
Coon Rapids family takes seriously ill son on a bucket list road trip to ocean