TV Opportunities - Reach over 600,000 people in a week
- KARE 11 serves the greater Twin Cities metro. View our coverage map.
- WeatherNation, our 24-hour weather station powered by the KARE 11 weather team, Paul Douglas and 6 AMS-certified Meteorologists is a very targeted cable solution.
- Produce a high quality TV commercial at no charge
- Work with you to find the right time to reach your customers
- Work within your budget – campaigns start for as low as $7500
- For information about TV advertising with KARE11 contact Jerry Bodine, 763-797-7288, email@example.com.
Digital Display Advertising
- KARE will produce all banner ads at no charge.
- Various targeting options available, such as geography, time of day and day of week.
- Our Extended Network will get your message in front of your ideal customer across premium websites, such as comScore’s Top 250.
- Work within your budget – campaigns start for as low as $1500
KARE's Digital Marketing Services
- Search Advertising (PPC) – Google Premier Partner
- Social Media Management – Facebook Preferred Marketing Partner
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Web Design & Development
- Email Marketing
- Map/Reputation Monitoring
- Lead tracking through form fills and phone calls
Thank you again for your interest in KARE 11.
Online Ad Guidelines & Sizes
You will need Adobe Reader to view
Online Credit Application:
Click here for our credit application to get started.
9 hour ago 11:09 p.m.
Stopping 'porch pirates' from stealing Christmas
14 mins ago 7:48 a.m.
Prince-inspired display lights Chaska home
KARE 11 Extras
9 hour ago 11:12 p.m.
U of M researchers developing vaccine to prevent mono, MS
21 mins ago 7:41 a.m.
Somali-American lawmaker says she was harassed by cab driver
14 hour ago 5:41 p.m.
Company overseeing Prince's estate wants out
25 mins ago 7:37 a.m.
MN population skewing older, more diverse
14 mins ago 7:49 a.m.
Two juveniles charged in Smokies wildfire investigation
11 hour ago 9:24 p.m.
Widow of murdered deer hunter makes emotional plea
20 hour ago 11:55 a.m.
Daycare provider charged with manslaughter
15 hour ago 4:58 p.m.
Woman discovers boy's letter to dad in Heaven
1 hour ago 7:00 a.m.
Review: 'Hairspray' has plenty of luster as NBC's best live musical
13 hour ago 7:19 p.m.
Local musicians go viral for updated 'Baby, It's Cold Outside'
2 hour ago 6:24 a.m.
Chilly, weekend snow
1 hour ago 6:33 a.m.
Firefighters hang Christmas lights after man falls off ladder
11 hour ago 9:10 p.m.
Pearl Harbor survivors reflect on 75th anniversary
35 hour ago 8:35 p.m.
11 local events to get into the holiday spirit
16 hour ago 4:04 p.m.
With final recount done, GOP's Senate majority solidified
17 hour ago 3:20 p.m.
Zimmer says his eye is 'good to go'