TV Opportunities - Reach over 600,000 people in a week
- KARE 11 serves the greater Twin Cities metro. View our coverage map.
- WeatherNation, our 24-hour weather station powered by the KARE 11 weather team, Paul Douglas and 6 AMS-certified Meteorologists is a very targeted cable solution.
- Produce a high quality TV commercial at no charge
- Work with you to find the right time to reach your customers
- Work within your budget – campaigns start for as low as $7500
- For information about TV advertising with KARE11 contact Jerry Bodine, 763-797-7288, email@example.com.
Digital Display Advertising
- KARE will produce all banner ads at no charge.
- Various targeting options available, such as geography, time of day and day of week.
- Our Extended Network will get your message in front of your ideal customer across premium websites, such as comScore’s Top 250.
- Work within your budget – campaigns start for as low as $1500
KARE's Digital Marketing Services
- Search Advertising (PPC) – Google Premier Partner
- Social Media Management – Facebook Preferred Marketing Partner
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Web Design & Development
- Email Marketing
- Map/Reputation Monitoring
- Lead tracking through form fills and phone calls
Thank you again for your interest in KARE 11.
Online Ad Guidelines & Sizes
You will need Adobe Reader to view
Online Credit Application:
Click here for our credit application to get started.
ADVERTISING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Your purchase of any broadcast or online advertising is subject to TEGNA’s standard advertising terms and conditions, which are available here.
11 mins ago 2:45 p.m.
Man looking for gun service prompts Eden Prairie Center lockdown
1 hour ago 1:32 p.m.
Son pleads guilty in screwdriver deaths of parents
3 hour ago 11:51 a.m.
FCC set to overturn Obama-era net neutrality rules with Dec. 14 vote
2 hour ago 12:50 p.m.
Charlie Rose fired by CBS following sexual harassment allegations
55 mins ago 2:01 p.m.
Vulnerable missing man sought in Ramsey
3 hour ago 12:15 p.m.
Franken's female defenders push back
5 hour ago 10:18 a.m.
KARE 11 Investigates: Child Protection accused of rushing to judgment
5 hour ago 9:53 a.m.
Ikea again announces dresser recall after death of 8th child
3 hour ago 12:18 p.m.
The Chainsmokers playing Club NOMADIC Feb. 1
3 hour ago 11:34 a.m.
Wahlburgers coming to MOA
6 hour ago 8:42 a.m.
We asked 100 homeless people if they'd rather sleep outside or in a shelter
4 hour ago 10:41 a.m.
Cold and windy day ahead, single digit wind chills
16 hour ago 11:22 p.m.
MN lawsuit claims 3M waste caused cancer
31 hour ago 7:40 a.m.
2 Wisconsin hunters die during opening deer-gun season
1 hour ago 1:48 p.m.
Eagles, Buffett to bring summer groove to Target Field
24 hour ago 3:23 p.m.
Sheriff: Woman stabbed husband with steak knife
25 hour ago 2:23 p.m.
$1 million Powerball ticket sold in Robbinsdale
11 hour ago 3:27 a.m.
Holidays in the era of Trump: How to avoid politics at the table