TV Opportunities - Reach over 600,000 people in a week
- KARE 11 serves the greater Twin Cities metro. View our coverage map.
- WeatherNation, our 24-hour weather station powered by the KARE 11 weather team, Paul Douglas and 6 AMS-certified Meteorologists is a very targeted cable solution.
- Produce a high quality TV commercial at no charge
- Work with you to find the right time to reach your customers
- Work within your budget – campaigns start for as low as $7500
- For information about TV advertising with KARE11 contact Jerry Bodine, 763-797-7288, email@example.com.
Digital Display Advertising
- KARE will produce all banner ads at no charge.
- Various targeting options available, such as geography, time of day and day of week.
- Our Extended Network will get your message in front of your ideal customer across premium websites, such as comScore’s Top 250.
- Work within your budget – campaigns start for as low as $1500
KARE's Digital Marketing Services
- Search Advertising (PPC) – Google Premier Partner
- Social Media Management – Facebook Preferred Marketing Partner
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Web Design & Development
- Email Marketing
- Map/Reputation Monitoring
- Lead tracking through form fills and phone calls
Thank you again for your interest in KARE 11.
Online Ad Guidelines & Sizes
You will need Adobe Reader to view
Online Credit Application:
Click here for our credit application to get started.
9 hour ago 10:23 p.m.
Police seek help finding St. Cloud student
Photos: Meet Jake, the newest Budweiser Clydesdale
14 hour ago 5:14 p.m.
Two girls denied entry on United flight for wearing leggings, witness reports
9 hour ago 10:22 p.m.
Medina Target evacuated due to suspicious device
9 hour ago 10:32 p.m.
Here comes an intense allergy season
15 hour ago 4:50 p.m.
Tenn. bills teen to replace guardrail that killed her
14 hour ago 5:19 p.m.
Signs at U of M spur mixed reactions
17 hour ago 2:25 p.m.
Police seek poisoner of dogs in western Wisconsin
11 hour ago 8:41 p.m.
GameStop to close 150 stores
3 hour ago 4:50 a.m.
Smart cable backs up tech automatically!
65 hour ago 2:31 p.m.
15 ways to save at Target
2 hour ago 5:29 a.m.
More sunshine coming this week
KARE 11 Sunrise
2 hour ago 5:27 a.m.
Study examines severity of nut allergies
9 hour ago 10:22 p.m.
Wild score special help from 'DinoMights'
37 mins ago 6:47 a.m.
Study: Foam soap not as effective as liquid
47 hour ago 8:21 a.m.
WATCH LIVE | Giraffe birth at NY zoo
Grow with KARE
16 hour ago 2:54 p.m.
Grow with KARE: 'Best Botanical Garden'