The best bargains all come down to timing. In the almost two decades that I've been hunting down deals, bedding, sheets, comforters and duvets all drop to their lowest recorded prices three times per year:
- 72 Hours After President's Day (I'll explain why in a moment)
- Black Friday
- Labor Day
The reason the days following President's Day are so significant is because the bargains "on sale" for President's Day enter their clearance and close-out phase in the days that follow. That brings us to right now!
If you are searching for bedding, one of the best deals you will ever see is online right now. Extremely well-rated and from one of the leading bedding brands in the world, the Beck Cameron Ultra Soft Luxury Comforter is my favorite deal today.
Click the play button to see this score in my home. Additional benefits include:
- Extreme durability and breathability (ideal for spring, winter and summer)
- 100 percent hypoallergenic (perfect for allergy sufferers)
- Cover is made of fine-combed 100 percent imported microfiber yarns
- Lightweight for exceptional softness and drape
- Perfect for allergy sufferers
- Machine washable
- Evenly filled for superior breathability and warmth
- Lowest-recorded prices today
Matt Granite is a freelance consumer reporter who produces stories and video for this station, Amazon Live and others. Neither Matt nor this station are compensated by the brands featured here. Prices are subject to change at any time and products are expected to sell out.