Delta isn't going away any time soon — and flu season is here Experts concerned over looming flu season amid COVID
- State to give COVID booster shots to eligible Minnesotans
- CDC approves COVID-19 boosters: Where to get them
- Live updates: Nearly 3,000 new cases; 27 deaths
- 182.5 million Americans fully vaccinated. Here's what percent that is.
- MDH reports 95 schools with five or more COVID cases
- 2 countries with high COVID vaccination rates dropping many or all restrictions
More Health News
- Drive right up and get your flu shot!
- Breast cancer within Hispanic community is the most common and deadliest cancer
- FDA backs Pfizer COVID-19 boosters for seniors, high-risk
- Red Lake Nation: People coming for work should be vaccinated
- Yes, an Israeli study did find natural immunity is effective in fighting COVID-19, but health experts still recommend vaccination
- Biden doubles US global donation of COVID-19 vaccine shots
- COVID cases rise at University of Minnesota amid high vaccination rate
- No vaccine, no problem? Long-term care providers take different approaches to staffing shortage.
- Fewer than 300 COVID transmissions linked to State Fair