- KARE 11 and TEGNA Foundation award over $38,000 in community grants to aid 9 Twin Cities area nonprofits
- The 'Summer at Your Library' Program is back!
- 'We still have each other': Twin Cities Pride holds extra meaning amid national conversation over human rights
- Freshwater Society Adopts a River, Shoreline Cleanup Program
- Dining Out for Life 2022 returns to the Twin Cities on April 28
- Second Harvest Heartland, KARE 11 partner for 'Day of Giving'
- Coalesce Celebrates AAPI Creatives at Fashion Week MN on April 30
More Community News
- KARE 11 and Hy-Vee team up to surprise 4,000 healthcare workers
- Local BIPOC women create brunch event series to celebrate women of color
- The Sanneh Foundation helping Twin Cities families holistically
- Twin Cities-based nonprofit 'Shepherd's Foundation' helps Ukrainians fleeing their homes
- St. Jude Children's Research Hospital celebrates 60th anniversary with $60K thanks to the Ryan Dungey Foundation
- KARE 11, TEGNA Foundation award $37,000 in community grants to 6 Twin Cities area nonprofit organizations
- Check out Mall of America’s Festival of Trees benefiting Special Olympics Minnesota
- Medtronic Twin Cities Marathon Weekend is back in person for 2021
- Black Fashion Week MN is back for the fall season!