- Find a volunteer opportunity at 'Find Your Cause'
- 'Festival of Trees' returns to the Mall of America this holiday season, benefitting Special Olympics Minnesota
- New Little Free Library in St. Paul aims to confront racism with books about diverse communities
- Some Great People presents 'Connection > Influence'
- KARE 11 and TEGNA Foundation award over $38,000 in community grants to aid 9 Twin Cities area nonprofits
- The 'Summer at Your Library' Program is back!
- 'We still have each other': Twin Cities Pride holds extra meaning amid national conversation over human rights
More Community News
- Coalesce Celebrates AAPI Creatives at Fashion Week MN on April 30
- 'Shaver Special' helps raise money for cancer research
- 'Humans Get Together' unites community and industry to shape the future in St. Paul
- Mobile syringe exchange program launches in Minneapolis
- KARE 11 and Hy-Vee team up to surprise 4,000 healthcare workers
- Local BIPOC women create brunch event series to celebrate women of color
- The Sanneh Foundation helping Twin Cities families holistically
- Twin Cities-based nonprofit 'Shepherd's Foundation' helps Ukrainians fleeing their homes
- St. Jude Children's Research Hospital celebrates 60th anniversary with $60K thanks to the Ryan Dungey Foundation