- Second Harvest Heartland, KARE 11 partner for 'Day of Giving'
- Coalesce Celebrates AAPI Creatives at Fashion Week MN on April 30
- 'Shaver Special' helps raise money for cancer research
- 'Humans Get Together' unites community and industry to shape the future in St. Paul
- Mobile syringe exchange program launches in Minneapolis
- KARE 11 and Hy-Vee team up to surprise 4,000 healthcare workers
- Local BIPOC women create brunch event series to celebrate women of color
More Community News
- KARE 11, TEGNA Foundation award $37,000 in community grants to 6 Twin Cities area nonprofit organizations
- Check out Mall of America’s Festival of Trees benefiting Special Olympics Minnesota
- Medtronic Twin Cities Marathon Weekend is back in person for 2021
- Black Fashion Week MN is back for the fall season!
- TEGNA Foundation and KARE 11 awards $32,000 to Twin Cities nonprofit organizations
- From bad singing to b-side songs, 'Crap from the Past' radio show reaches 30 years
- Help close the gap in digital equity by participating in Tech Drive Tuesday
- The Golden Valley Community Foundation Celebrates 10 Years!
- The Shaver Shuffle 5K is going virtual for a second year!