Behind the Business
- Minneapolis-based 'Humble Nut Butter' serves up savory spreads
- A year on Lake Street: Seward Pharmacy rebuilds with community's help
- Minnesota-based gifting company promotes BIPOC makers through 'POC Box'
- Longtime friends open 'Fresh India Grocery and Eatery' in Woodbury
- Theater Mu tackles the pandemic and anti-Asian hate
- 'JoGo' straw makes it easy to brew coffee on the go
- Pandemic inspires launch of hybrid fitness studio in Plymouth
Do you have an innovative business or idea that you would like to see featured on KARE 11 News Saturday?
Let us know about it by filling out the form below
More from Behind the Business
- Minnesota-made Arctic Denim designs the 'ultimate cold weather jeans'
- This Minneapolis cookie company is helping spread the love
- How Twin Cities Co-op Partners is honoring Black History Month
- Willmar couple invents 'Verso-Cap' to reduce waste
- 'MinnyRow Market' in Hopkins puts focus on Minnesota-made foods
- St. Paul entrepreneurs launch 'Didómi' to help combat water crisis
- MN Black Box supports local Black-owned businesses
- 'Bizzy Coffee' stays busy with coffee lovers spending more time at home
- Preserving cells: Minnesota startup 'BlueCube Bio' develops new approach