- Business is blooming for Minnesota flower farmers
- Sinkhole tourism? Fountain, Minnesota is digging in
- Despite cancer and leg amputation, Edina athlete battles on: 'A broken spirit doesn't stand a chance'
- Menopause. Yep. We're talking about it.
- Man hit by stray bullet at Stone Arch Bridge holds onto family, faith in recovery
- Pilot study: Minnesota's e-waste is worth $2.8 billion each year, but most isn't captured
- Is your electric vehicle lying to you?
More KARE 11 Extras
- Fisher family pushes forward after fire destroys house, kills deputy's K9 partner & two family dogs
- Breaking's debut at Summer Olympics starts at Twin Cities dance studio
- A 'Unified' approach to special education is changing lives at a MN middle school
- ‘Hardwired to help people’: DNA Doe Project uses genealogy to identify John, Jane Does
- 'MN is me and I'm MN': Hockey legend Lou Nanne marks nearly 60 years calling boys state hockey tourney
- The resurgence of the supper club
- Medical truth behind so-called 'fire and ice' therapy
- Ethan Glynn, surrounded by loved ones, 'keeps pushing through'
- Mimbres collection repatriation efforts at the University of Minnesota push forward after decades