MINNESOTA, USA — Each week, different Affinity Plus Federal Credit Union branches across the state will be hosting a drive in their parking lot to support Minnesota Computers for Schools. Unused or unwanted equipment can be dropped off at the locations below and will have the data removed and be repaired and refurbished for local students in need.
Minnesota Computers for Schools provides technology to students by giving them the equipment they need to succeed in school.
They accept the following: servers, computer towers, desktops, laptops, tablets, LCD monitors (no CRT's), networking equipment, mice, keyboards, and cell phones. For additional information, visit Affinity Plus Federal Credit Union's Tech Drive Tuesday page.
Computer equipment can be dropped off on the following dates in the parking lot of these participating Affinity Plus Federal Credit Union branches:
- Tuesday, July 28 from 12 – 5 p.m.
- Roseville (2750 Snelling Avenue North)
- St. Cloud (2835 W St Germain, Suite #100)
- Tuesday, August 4 from 12 – 5 p.m.
- Duluth (1820 Maple Grove Rd)
- Lafayette (175 West Lafayette Frontage Road, St. Paul)
- Grand Rapids (2120 SE 2nd Ave)
- Tuesday, August 11 from 12 – 5 p.m.
- Rochester (3482 55th St NW)
- Coon Rapids (13025 Riverdale Drive NW, Suite 100)
- Saturday, August 15 from 9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- University (2520 University Avenue SE, Minneapolis)
- Tuesday, August 18 from 12 – 5 p.m.
- Moorhead (403 8th Street S, Suite B)
- Lakeville (17555 Kenwood Trail West)
- Tuesday, August 25 from 12 – 5 p.m.
- Bemidji (2800 Hannah Avenue NW)
- Brainerd (15524 Edgewood Drive)
- Eagan (1642 Diffley Road)
- September 1 from 12 – 5 p.m.
- Cambridge (1990 2nd Ave SE)
- Faribault (900 N.W. 4th Street)
- Mankato (1600 Madison Avenue, Suite 101A)
*Note: Dates and locations are subject to change.
If you can't make the event but would like to donate, visit our Tech Drive Tuesday Give 11 page here. Affinity Plus Federal Credit Union will be matching up to $25,000 in donations made on the Give 11 page or at any of their branches.
Tech Drive Tuesday is sponsored by Affinity Plus Federal Credit Union.
If you have questions, contact KARE 11 at email@example.com.