GOLDEN VALLEY, Minn. — Ingredients
- 1 lb of Brussels Sprouts halved
- 2 cups of cubed Butternut Squash
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Maple Syrup
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon chipotle chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/4 cup Gorgonzola crumbles
- Preheat oven to 400 put Brussels sprouts and squash in large bowl.
- Whisk together everything else except Pomegranate and Gorgonzola.
- Pour over sprouts & squash, stir around.
- Spread out evenly on baking sheet.
- Roast for 25-30 min until slightly crispy and carmelized.
- Cool, transfer to bowl top with pomegranate seeds and Gorgonzola crumbles.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe from Ambitious Kitchen.
RELATED: RECIPE: Whole roasted cauliflower
RELATED: RECIPE: Potato latkes