- #eyesUP High School PSA Challenge Toolkit 2020
- #eyesUP: Road rule reminders as students head back to school
- #eyesUP: App rewards drivers for not texting while driving
- #eyesUP: KARE 11's campaign to end distracted driving into 4th year
- #eyesUP: Local dad invents tool to stop distractions behind the wheel
- #eyesUP: Older drivers more distracted at the wheel
- State launches new 'Drive Smart' distracted driving campaign
#eyesUP Safe Driving Pledge
Distracted driving is a choice. Today I choose to not drive distracted. I will keep my #eyesUP and on the road.
I Pledge to:
- Drive safely for myself, my friends and the safety of those around me.
- Limit distractions like eating, listening to music, and talking while driving.
- Not use my cell phone or handheld devices while driving a car.
- Help eliminate driving distractions when I am a passenger in a car.
- Speak up when I ride with friends and/or family and feel unsafe.
I understand that driving while distracted is dangerous to me, my passengers and to others on the road. I will do my best to pass this message on to others I care about.
If you would prefer to download and sign a printable copy of the pledge, CLICK HERE. otherwise, fill out the form below.
Why the #eyesUP message is so important:
74 lives were lost in carless and distracted driving crashes across Minnesota in 2018. That is more than one each week
- Careless and Distracted Driving accounted for 20% of Teen Driver crashes1
- 10,883 crashes in 2018 were caused by Careless and Distracted Driving which is more than 1 crash every hour1
- At any given time, there are more than 800,000 distracted drivers on Minnesota roads